Sunday, April 17, we’ll be gathering in the McConnell Arts Center for an art themed Spring SOUP. This special and appropriately themed space is filled with art from Ohio high school artists for the Ohio Governor’s Regional Youth Art Exhibition. Inspired by the creativity, we’ll be changing up SOUP in an exciting way.
- Arrive at 6 p.m. on Sunday for a mix-n-mingle hour with your fellow #greenspoonarmy friends and a meet-n-greet with our presenters.
- Don’t just dine on one bowl of soup, try multiple samples of soups from our generous sponsors.
- We’ll have a cash bar set up with proceeds benefiting the McConnell Arts Center.
- We’re bringing back dessert!
- At 7 p.m., join us in the theater space to hear from our presenters and vote.
You know the rest of the details! Bring cash, your minimum donation is $7 at the door. We’ll have amazing raffles that will benefit the second place winner. And remember, your RSVP means money for the winning project. If you can’t make it then please release your ticket for someone on our waiting list.
And to help you on Sunday, we’ve made a map highlighting our activities and stations!